The Cisco-Polytechnique Academic Chaire is pleased to support this 2-year Masters program in Advanced Communication Networks, and to offer the “Cisco-Polytechique scholarship for Excellence”, to deserving candidates who have been admitted into the the program.
The deadline for applications is: July 13, 2015
A successful recipient of the Cisco-Polytechnique Scholarship for Excellence will, over the duration of her or his two years of study, be able to access financial aid of up to a total of 25KEur, thus:
- Installation and relocation aid, immediately on arrival on campus in France.
- Coverage of mandatory registration and health insurrance fees.
- A monthly stipend, covering reasonable living costs, for up to 2 years, and conditioned on the recipient continuing to actively and successfully follow the Masters program.
This Cisco-Polytechnique Scholarship for Excellence especially aims to:
- Encourage Women-In-Engineering, especially in network engineering, to pursue this 2-year elite program.
- Enable students from unfavourable conditions, who otherwise would not be able to get a higher education, to pursue this 2-year elite program.
The Cisco-Polytechnique Scholarship for Excellence can be awarded to students, who in their application can demonstrate:
- Proof-of-admission to the 2-year Masters program in Advanced Communication Networks (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for this);
- An outstanding academic record (grade transcript, recommendation letters, complete CV, etc);
- A documented and motivated need for financial aid, in order to be able to pursue higher education;
- A strong motivation for why they believe that it is important that they be able to pursue the Masters program in Advanced Communication Networks (i.e., a letter of motivation)
Absent proof-of-admission for the 2-years Masters program in Advanced Communication Networks, the application will be summarily rejected.
Applicants for a scholarship should send the requested information and documentation by email to:
The deadline for applications is:
July 13, 2015
Applications will be studied individually, and successful applicants contacted by email shortly thereafter.